Production Systems Process Integration Manager
- Kemble, UK
At ZeroAvia, we’re clean-sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
ZeroAvia is the leader in zero-emission solutions for commercial aviation, helping the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight.
The company is focused on hydrogen-electric propulsion solutions to address a variety of markets, initially targeting a 300-mile range in 9–19 seat aircraft by 2025, and up to 700-mile range in 40–80 seat aircraft by 2027. Based in the UK and USA, ZeroAvia has passed significant flight test milestones, secured several key partnerships with major aircraft OEMs and major global airlines, and is on track for commercial operations in 2025. The company’s achievements to date were rewarded by the UK prime minister by inviting ZeroAvia as a member of the UK Jet Zero Council.
This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally to identify and define the production, retrofit, and MRO process workflows, dataflows, and people interaction requirements to the production systems (ERP, PLM, MES, QMS, Supplier Portal, Time Tracking, embedded production IT systems, etc). Critical tasks include defining the process inputs, requirements, and outputs of each process step, in a demand flow diagram format, defining production roles and responsibilities, system and master data requirements, and leading the cross functional team to initially configure the systems and load the master data. Coordinate with the IT team and system integrators to ensure the systems will meet the requirements of the ZeroAvia Production System.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and integrate production systems (MES, QMS, ERP, PLM, etc) process requirements for production (initially, expanding into retrofit and MRO)
- Lead and manage projects related to system integration in process and data flows and people interface requirements, including planning, execution, and monitoring of milestones and deliverables.
- Lead the extended team to build a comprehensive project plan building in risk mitigation strategies. (Process standards, structures, standard work, training, data storage requirements, master data generation, etc)
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues and system malfunctions, working closely with technical teams, vendors, and stakeholders to ensure timely resolution.
- Continuously assess production processes and identify opportunities for optimization and streamlining workflows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, operations, and engineering, to ensure effective communication and coordination for successful system integration.
- Ensure compliance with relevant industry standards, regulations, and security protocols, implementing measures to protect sensitive data and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field.
Our solution-focused culture champions fast decision-making and empowers our people. We value results and efficiency and prioritise achieving our mission in the most effective and innovative way possible. We collaborate as a unified team to create solutions and solve problems, so we want people who share our principles to join us. If you’re eager to take radical ownership and are unafraid to ask questions or challenge the status quo, then we want you to be part of our Clean Sky Thinking.
Diversity and inclusion statement: As an emergent company shaping the aviation industry, we know that diversity fuels success and unlocks potential. We embrace being an equal-opportunity employer and actively seek individuals from diverse backgrounds. We value the multitude of skills, perspectives, and mindsets everyone can bring to the table. These experiences ignite creativity, originality, and growth. We proudly reject discrimination in all forms, including that based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.