- Kemble, UK
At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Engineering designs our next-generation hydrogen electric engines. Working across Hydrogen, Propulsion and Integration divisions, they solve technical problems and help decarbonize aviation by finding solutions for electric propulsion, hydrogen storage, fuel cell technology, power distribution, thermal management and more.
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician at ZeroAvia, you will play a crucial role in our powertrain development team. Your responsibilities will include integrating hydrogen storage tanks, fuel cell systems, and electric motors to create a zero-emission aviation solution that is both cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Join us in establishing a new clean aviation ecosystem, where hydrogen production from renewable energy sources and addressing public perception of safety are key priorities.
- Perform assembly and disassembly of electro-mechanical components and systems, ensuring proper fit and function.
- Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and improve electro-mechanical systems.
- Maintain accurate records of repairs, modifications, and maintenance procedures.
- Adhere to safety protocols and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Assist in the installation and removal of electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Support the development and implementation of preventive maintenance schedules.
- Solid understanding of electro-mechanical systems and components.
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting technical diagrams and schematics.
- Hands-on experience in assembling and disassembling electro-mechanical systems.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong multitasking abilities.
- Familiarity with safety protocols and procedures.
- Associate's degree or certification in a relevant field is preferred.
Diversity and inclusionZeroAvia is an equal opportunity employer and as a young company in the aviation industry, we value diversity and need people of different backgrounds who bring a plethora of skills, perspectives, and mindsets to the table that can spur originality, imagination, and creativity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.