Digital Enterprise Application Specialist
- Kemble, UK
At ZeroAvia, we’re clean sky thinkers. For the world to achieve truly clean, guilt-free flight, we need a scalable solution; hydrogen-electric powertrains. As a leader in zero-emission aviation and a UK Jet Zero Council member, we’re designing and commercialising hydrogen-powered solutions that will positively impact the future of aviation, global connectivity, and the world.
Working within Business Operations, IT & Cybersecurity select and service our IT assets. Touching all areas of the business, they build resilient IT infrastructure, automation of end-user computing, secure and monitor information assets, and implement and integrate engineering and manufacturing software applications.
- Managing tasks with good analytical skills (strategy, plan, consequences etc.);
- A comprehensive understanding of PLM/xCAD systems and design rules with an appreciation of the link between mechanical system design and other domains.
- Documentation and drawing control via setting up integration between CAD and PLM (Solidworks Integrational Manager – SWIM or NX integration e.g.) and updating the drawing templates;
- Support Procurement and System Design departments with CAD expertise
- Effective communication with both engineering and IT support teams
- Support EDA tool (Altium) and integration with PLM (Siemens Teamcenter)
- Organising and conducting the training for PLM/xCAD tools
- Collaborate with other team members of the engineering staff for zero level support of PLM/xCAD tools and system design efforts
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables including procurement (renewal of the licenses and other services)
- Developing and updating the procedures of design and modelling standards along with the Airworthiness team
- Perform a variety of tasks, lead and/or support development of IT infrastructure activities from the area of responsibility.
Experience in Aviation, Powertrain or PCB design domains:
- Product Lifecycle Mgmt: Teamcenter support from the user side, workflow templates creation and Change Mgmt, Access Control Lists, preferences, Active Workspace interface administering
- Computer-aided design: working and optimising the performance of big assemblies (more than 300 unique components) in Solidworks. MultiCAD (Siemens NX) as advantage
- Computer-aided manufacturing: at least basic understanding of the process, CAD-CAM integration set-up experience as an advantage
- Computer-aided engineering (fluid dynamics, electromagnetic, stress, multidomain) in Ansys, Matlab
- Electronic Design Automation projects administering and setting up project side and library side with integration with PLM system (Teamcenter an advantage)
- Using and administering Jira/Confluence apps as an advantage;
- Familiarity with Siemens Polarion, NX CAD, NX CAM, MES, APS (Opcenter), Altium 365, Netsuite ERP, Solidworks Electrical as an advantage.
Our solution-focused culture champions fast decision-making and empowers our people. We value results and efficiency and prioritise achieving our mission in the most effective and innovative way possible. We collaborate as a unified team to create solutions and solve problems, so we want people who share our principles to join us. If you’re eager to take radical ownership and are unafraid to ask questions or challenge the status quo, then we want you to be part of our Clean Sky Thinking.
Diversity and Inclusion
As a young company shaping the aviation industry, we know that diversity fuels success and unlocks potential. We embrace being an equal-opportunity employer and actively seek individuals from diverse backgrounds. We value the multitude of skills, perspectives, and mindsets everyone can bring to the table. These experiences ignite creativity, originality, and growth. We proudly reject discrimination in all forms, including that based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.